Your paper must be supported by a minimum of three scholarly references, should be grammatically sound, and free of spelling errors. You must include a properly formatted title page, in-text citations where appropriate, and a reference page formatted according to current APA guidelines. If you have any questions regarding APA requirements, please refer to the current APA manual or ask your instructor.
!! Guidelines !!
- Content: must be from PHAK Chapters 4, 5, 11 and your other topic paper references.
- References: Use only the topic template references.
- Do NOT write about any other topics.
- I am looking for you to connect the essential (basic) theories or principles of PHAK 4. 5, and 11 to the airfoils (wings) for your two aircraft. I am not asking for an aeronautical engineering evaluation. Simply, apply the essential basic theories or principles of PHAK 4, and 5 to your two airfoils.
- Write with the intent to demonstrate that you understand basic aerodynamic principles.
- Do not assume I understand terms or definitions. Define all terms. I want to know that you understand what you have researched. So, explain yourself. Write as if you are writing to a fourth grader.
EVERY sentence in your paper must have
- either a narrative source citation in the sentence text
- or a parenthetical source citation at the end of the sentence before the period.
- You must cite each of the six required references at least once somewhere in the paper.
- Review the APA-7 Announcement
PHAK Chapter 4 Link:
PHAK Chapter 5 Link:
PHAK Chapter 11 Link: