Using a CRM platform of your choice from the previous activity, in addition to two additional CRM platforms, complete the following assignment:
You are the Chief Technology Officer at Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport. As a large hub and busy airport, your goal is to increase spending within the airport to create a shopping mall-like experience. To do this you need the following:
- A CRM platform to manage the customer experience.
- A mobile app collects data on consumer behavior and generates push notifications based on geolocation within the airport (e.g., terminal location).
- A loyalty program, managed through the app, where rewards points are earned when purchases are made at the airport.
- The ability to spend rewards points as cash within the airport or on selected products from within the app.
Review three (3) CRM platforms that could possibly meet the above needs. Based on this review, write a 4-5 page paper (not including title or reference pages) detailing how this system would work if applied. Consider the following questions:
- Which platform would you choose and why? Why did you NOT choose other platforms?
- How would this loyalty program generate additional business for the airport?
- What would you do with geolocation information, sales information, and what real-time analytics could be used to push notifications to airport users to influence their future behavior?
- What other CRM systems would you need to bridge into this system (e.g., other airlines, fast food chains, etc.)?