In the Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives assignment, you developed the instructional objectives for your project. Building on this, you will create strategies that support the identified objectives and content. For this week’s assignment, you will develop instructional strategies, delivery strategies, and the learner-related sequence. Use the Internet to locate resources that focus on different types of delivery strategies.
Write a 6 page paper in which you:
- Outline the learner-related sequencing related to your design strategy, including the sequence, description, and related objective.
- Determine three instructional learning strategies that clearly correlate with the learning objectives and instructional content created in the Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives assignment.
- Determine three examples of instructional strategies that are appropriate based on the learner analysis.
- Create an instructional message for the content. Specify the function, content structure, learner, and task attributes as they relate to your project.
- Select two appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional objectives. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select two appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional context. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select two appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Use your textbook, Internet to locate at least three reputable references (no more than ten years old). Note: Appropriate academic resources include reputable websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.