Step 1: Discuss the following scenario
Imagine you are the parent of a new baby. You took maternity/paternity leave to enjoy a few months off from work to be a full-time parent and will be returning to work while your child is still in infancy.
· Discuss the different categories of temperament that babies can be born with, and the distinction between primary and secondary emotions.
· Explain how your role as a parental figure can impact the socio emotional development in infancy.
· Include any temperament reactions, either positive or negative, you could anticipate you or your child having?
· How might you ease the transition for your child?
· Include if you think that an individual’s cultural background can influence temperament.
Discussion 2.2: Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
Step 1 Research one specific respiratory disease or disorder.
Use the Internet to research one specific respiratory disease or disorder. Briefly describe the cause, signs and symptoms, and how this disease or disorder interferes with the homeostasis of the body.