Formulate, Express And Support Individual Perspective On Diverse Works And Issues.
- Choose a film and offer an analysis of why it is an important film, and discuss it in terms of film as art. Your response should be more than a summary of the film.
2 . Imagine you had known Plato and Aristotle and you had a conversation about how we fall in love. Provide an overview of how Plato would explain falling in love, and then provide an overview of how Aristotle might explain falling in love.
3. Explain in classical terms why a modern character is a hero. Choose from either Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones, Bilbo Baggins, Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen, or Ender Wiggins.
for each of the above, ensure to do the following for each;
– Explain in great detail the topic using terminology common to the subject and references other ideas/works in that subject.
– Explain in great detail an evaluation of the topic, explaining why it and other famous examples are still relevant today.
– Explain in great detail why topic/piece as an important example of the subject.
– discuss piece and provide insightful details , making reference to additional works.