Scenario #2 – Sylvia attends the meeting, and Chad informs her of the HIPAA violation that occurred in her e-mail. Chad suggests that they work together to resolve the issue and informs Sylvia he is available after the meeting is over. Sylvia thanks him and states, “I appreciate your help and support; it is stressful dealing with chronically ill patients.”
- Read both scenarios above, and then answer the following questions:
- How should this communication be handled effectively?
- What violations occurred during this communication?
- How can Chad help Sylvia to prevent further electronic infractions?
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document, include references.