For this essay, you will be addressing how leaders in your current or past organization handle motivation and empowerment. If you do not have a workplace example, you can use a civic, volunteer, or school experience as the basis for your essay.
- Include background information on the organization you are discussing.
- Describe how situational factors, such as the structure, size, environment, and geographic location of the organization, may affect the leaders’ success. [Unit Learning Outcome 3.2]
- Examine the tools and techniques the leaders are currently using to motivate or empower individuals within their organization. [Unit Learning Outcome 3.1]
- Address whether or not these tools and techniques are successful in motivating both you and other employees. Be sure to include examples. [Unit Learning Outcome 3.1]
- Conclude by suggesting improvements that could be made to enhance the leaders’ abilities to motivate and empower. [Unit Learning Outcome 3.1]
Your final essay must be a minimum of two pages, not counting the title and reference pages that are required. Utilize and cite your textbook for support, but you may also use outside scholarly resources.