In Part 4 of your ongoing Social Change Project assignment, you identify a policy alternative to the social problem you identified.
Complete Part 4 of your Social Change Project.
Address the following items within a 3-4 page paper:
- What is the policy alternative?
- What, if any, change(s) in the policy alternative are necessary and where will they need to occur (local, state, national, and international)?
- Is this policy alternative congruent with social work values? Explain.
- What is the feasibility of the alternative policy (political, economic, and administrative)?
- Does the policy alternative meet the policy goals (e.g., social equality, redistribution of resources, social work values, and ethics)?
- What are the forces that are for/against the policy?
- What policy advocacy skills can be used to support the policy alternative?
- How does the current policy affect clinical social work practice with clients?
- What changes could be made in the policy to support the needs of clients seeking clinical services?
- Provide an update on the advocacy activities your proposed in the Week 6 Assignment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I IDENTIFIED HOMICIDE AS A SOCIAL PROBLEM
Make sure that your assertions are supported by appropriate research and reputable resources.
PLS USE APA 7 FORMAT