Persuasive Speech Draft
why nowadays so many people are becoming an influencer or a youtube as a real job?
main point 1: the working hours are flexible
main point 2: Opportunities
main point 3: money, high-paid job
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to help you learn how to effectively write and deliver a 5-6 minute persuasive speech. Your goal is to convince the audience to accept all or part of your point of view.
Length: 5-6 minutes
Topics: You choose your own topic!
Skills: The Persuasive speech assignment is designed to help you practice skills that will also be used to deliver successful presentations throughout your college and your professional career. In this assignment, you will:
- Analyze and select information from credible and appropriate primary and secondary sources
- Write a speech including three main points, an introduction and conclusion, and following strong outlining principals
- Practice and then deliver this Persuasive speech, extemporaneously, to an audience
- Practice with an engaging and clear visual aid- PowerPoint, Poster, Object etc.
*IMPORTANT* Read tasks below!
Task: To complete this assignment, you should:
- Select a topic that can be presented to your audience in a persuasive manner and conduct research on this topic
- Select a minimum of three sources that can be used in writing your speech
- Prepare a typed speech outline that can be delivered in 5-6 minutes
- Use the sources you have selected throughout your speech by writing oral citations within your typed outline that you will deliver aloud during your speech (you must have at least one oral citation for each main point!)
- Create an APA reference page for the sources you have selected