https://spssexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul maina https://spssexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo-300x75.png Paul maina2021-05-17 06:25:102021-05-17 06:25:10Pharmacology
Mr. Smith is a 64 year old African American male. He was diagnosed with hypertension and hyperlipidemia 5 years ago and has not taken meds regularly for the last year. He states he has been experiencing chest pain when working around the house and sometimes while on his evening walk. He also complains that his feet are swelling in the evening. His vitals today: P-105, B/P-165/100, R-20. Wt-260 Ht-5’9” Labs: TC- 240, LDL- 145, HDL- 30, Trig-250. Sulfa allergy. You are assigned as his new PCP.
- What medication recommendations will you make? Include the drug class, generic and trade name and starting dose range. Provide rationale for your choices.
- Discuss any potential side effects and drug interactions for this patient.
- What non-pharmacological interventions would you suggest?
- What patient education would you provide?
- Due: 5/19/21, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 500 words, not including references
- Citations: At least three high-level scholarly references in APA from within the last 5 years