https://spssexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo-300x75.png 0 0 andre https://spssexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo-300x75.png andre2021-05-13 07:28:332021-05-13 07:28:33service philosophy
In determining your customer service model, there are four core tools to consider: philosophy, standards, service, and a checklist. Include a narrative to answer the following:
- What is your service philosophy? How does your philosophy define your true service (the what you do) and answer how you should serve your customer (the how you do it)?
- What are your service standards? Place these in priority order.
- Complete one service map (submit your second map).
- What steps are mediocre services?
- What would excellent customer service look like?
- Remap your service map with these excellent service blocks.
- Based on your philosophy, standards, and mapping, what are your service outcomes?
Go to www.UnleashingExcellence.comto download a customizable copy of the below.