- Set up a complex still life ( See pic in following slide)
- Start Draw some thumbnails using your viewfinder: consider moving your point of view (Where you sit)
- Even as you just draw thumbnails, try drawing some construction lines first and then the contours of the objects. Take some time to ask yourself: What are the most important long lines of this composition?
- Pick one of the thumbnails and keep it close by as you start a new 18×24” drawing with the same composition.
- Use charcoal if you have it. Start using also soft kneaded eraser and get more familiar with it.
- Use sighting (basic unit and counting) to draw in correct proportions. Drawing correctly requires some corrections, changes and editing. This is very normal. Take a solid chunk of time (2 hours? 3 hours?) to make this effective and enjoyable.
- Use angling and DRAW ALL CONSTRUCTION, MID, TANGENT, or other lines that you can see, Including SEE-THROUGH LINE to give solidity to your objects. We won’t do this forever but for now it is extremely useful
- DO NOT DRAW DETAILS FOR NOW (such as patterns, texts, textures…) FOCUS ON SHAPES, VOLUMES AND SPACE AROUND OBJECTS.
- Complete drawing by restating the contours, making them bold and clear.
- Above all: enjoy your practice, set up things that are interesting for you.
All the information and papers on spssexperts.com website are published in good faith and for research and reference purposes only. We do not allow submitting these papers as it is for academic credit.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting in line for your inquiries.