In your own words, briefly answer these questions about sleep requirements throughout the life span and how sleep affects the immune system.
- In general, how do sleep requirements change as a person ages? (i.e., total hours spent in sleep according to developmental stage in life)
- Discuss the sleep needs of infants, children, and adolescents. What are some strategies that can be implemented to improve sleep hygiene (habits and practices that promote sleep) in young children and in adolescents to help with sleep issues?
- Describe how sleep patterns change during adulthood. What specific changes take place during this developmental stage?
- What is the connection between sleep and disease?
- How does sleeplessness affect humans physically and psychologically?
Use the textbook for this assignment and make sure your answers are in your own words. DO NOT COPY INTERNET SOURCES (WIKIPEDIA, COURSE HERO, AND OTHERS). THIS NEEDS TO BE YOUR OWN WORK. THE TURNITIN FEATURE IN CANVAS IS ENABLED TO DETECT PLAGIARISM.