https://spssexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul maina https://spssexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo-300x75.png Paul maina2021-05-17 11:16:162021-05-17 11:16:16Stock Analysis Continued
Stock Analysis Continued
After reviewing and integrating your instructor’s feedback on your previous assessment, complete the report as follows:
- For each graph you created, write at least one paragraph interpreting the graph.
- What does that graph represent?
- What does the shape of the graph tell you about how the data have changed over time?
- For each statistic you calculated, spend at least one sentence explaining what the statistic represents.
- What does the mean tell you?
- What does it imply if the median is different from the mean?
- What does the standard deviation tell you about the volatility of the data?
- Write a new conclusions section in which you explain how these interpretations can be used in the company:
- What are some trends about which company leaders should be aware?
- How might the information you have provided be used to inform business decisions?
- How will you connect those interpretations explicitly to implications for the practical business context?
- Create a 6–8 page report containing:
- An APA-formatted title page.
- A one-page introduction of your chosen company that you created in your previous assessment.
- A section labeled “Graphical Representations of Data” that includes the four graphs you created as well as your interpretations of each graph.
- A section labeled “Descriptive Statistics” with the statistics you calculated as well as your interpretations of the statistics.
- A one-page conclusion in which you describe the potential business applications of the data and your interpretations.
- An APA-formatted references page. Remember to cite the source of your financial data.
add to report attached